Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trick Or Treat Blog Adventure to run Oct. 28 - 31

 I will place the names, of commenters to this post, who leave a mention of the trick or treat blog adventure before 9 AM Pacific Time, on Nov. 1st, into a hat and one lucky winner will be announced on the blog.
Log Design by Tammie Gibbs
 I'm offering - One Paperback set of My Two Novels - but the winner has to be willing to email me their mailing address, which I will only use to ship the books.  So Check back after 10 on Nov. 1st for the winner's name and my email address.



Find the complete Trick or Treat Blog adventure on Janet Beasley's Blog at,   http://www.jlbcreatives.blogspot.com/
 There are many other author's giving prizes on their blog as well. 

Sorry, I'm kind of lame on how to make something clickable so to get to her blog, you'll have to copy and paste the link.  Sorry again.  Funny how clickable has become so prevalent that copy and paste really feels like having to go the extra distance, but it will be worth it.

                                                                     http://www.orangeberrybooks.com/      
                                              Bringing Authors and Readers Together



No comments:

Post a Comment