|Logo Designed by Tammie Clarke Gibbs|
Blog adventure put together by JLB Creatives
Listed below are several blogs by authors
covering a wide range of genres.
Bookmark mine or
return to grab new blogs to Trick or Treat to.
Trick or Treat to as many of the
blogs as you'd like between Oct. 28-31, 2011.
The authors/bloggers have devised contests for you to enter to win their special prizes.
Simply follow the rules:
1) Become a follower of the author's blog.
2) Each blog host has devised their
own unique contest,
3) Follow their rules and you'll be entered!
~ ~ ~
Author's and their blogs are listed in no certain order.
Please excuse the wacky spacing and random
"highlighting" effect - technology...gotta love it!
2) Everyday Fiction In Progress
4) Instructions on what your Trick or Treaters need to do to be entered in a contest or receive your "treat" that you will be responsible for. The first five trick or treaters to visit the site and comment on at least two posts.
5) What you're offering: i.e. a book giveaway, a free bookmark to all who leave a comment, whatever the ONE thing is you want to offer. Winners will receive an ebook copy of The Star Child.
4) Pick your favourite short Halloween story from among those submitted.
5) Participants will be contacted via facebook and asked to supply their e-mail address to receive a free download sent by email from CD Touching Angels.
3). http://niamhclunewrites.blogspot.com/ Niamh Clune
4) Add a short story about an inspirational woman you know.
5) Best one, which shall be judged on AC, wins a FREE download of Orange Petals in a Storm
Be sure to come back all weekend long
~ ~ ~
That wraps it up for this week - it's about the Trick or Treat Blog Adventure!
The best treat you can give back to these authors if you don't
happen to be a winner of their books, is buy one. ;-)
Thanks so much for playing along.
We hope you enjoyed the event.
Please feel free to leave comments here or at JLB Creatives
regarding the fun you had on your Blog Adventure.
Instructions - I will place the names of commenters, who leave a mention of the trick or treat blog adventure, in a hat and one lucky winner will be announced on the blog.