Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Free Kindle ebook version of Duffy, AKA Tales of Uhrlin #1

Once again my first Duffy Barkley novel is free on kindle for today through June first




Duffy Barkley is Not a Dog




Dixie Goode Amazon Author Page will tell you more about it and about my other books

one of the best reviews that book got was not on Amazon but from a book reviewer in India

I am so grateful to the people who have read my books and taken the time to write a review of course.  I am even more grateful for every time I get to talk to kids about what it means to hold on and pursue a dream.

I hope that if you read about poor, Bullied Duffy struggling with his Cerebral Palsy and his crutches and a school shooting, that you will stick with him until the end when he shows that there is a voice singing in the darkness and it will lead you home.





No comments:

Post a Comment