Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring Blooming All Around Me

 I have been really busy, and writing has taken a back seat to working with a Special Education class that I was hired to teach for the last 9 weeks of the year as a long term substitute.  When I get home the dog and cat are waiting attention and exercise. The Springtime burst into bloom all around me, so instead of chaining myself to the keyboard I have given myself permission to get out and enjoy.

 I hope that you will enjoy the fact that I usually remember to take my camera with me.
 Even when I'm at home the view outside the window has mesmerized me while I sit and pet the dog or read stories to a cute little 2 year old.

 Life is good.  I plan to write more soon but today, Nature is abundantly beautiful and a picture is worth my normal word count anyway.





















No comments:

Post a Comment